Followers

My may also enjoy:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Spirit Review! Svedka Vodka

Just to set the mood straight.

alright now that your mind is in the right place...

Lets talk vodka. This isnt my first time with this beautiful vodka. It is the first time however reviewing it. So ill start by telling a little of Svedka Vodka's secrets. This work of art was crafted in Sweden. Distilled 5 times to insure smoothness and one can definitely notice this. It goes down smooth, i drink it with water and ice, and it taste like the tear from a glacier. At 40% (80 Proof) the buzz is very mellow and relaxing. This taste as pure as i think one could hope for with out springing for grey goose and only cost half the price. My bottle totaled out to be $15.20.



Would i recommend this? HELL YEA.

13 comments:

  1. Svedka is one of our big dogs here at work. Sells like crazy and it's got a great level of quality to it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I don't think Grey Goose is really worth it with its price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. vodka hurts me to think about. but if im ever forced into a shot, i will remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do some beer review please ?? I'm not much a wine drinker anyhow, although, I'm a poor man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must keep an eye out for this brand over here, sounds excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frank now that dude is a really great idea. i can do one tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the info! Drinking is a necessity during the holidays! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently bought a bottle of Skedka Citron and I think was watered down. No joke! I have bought it before and has not tasted so weak. I will compare with others and may have to switch. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete